Friday, March 31, 2017

How?!

I've been saying I want to create a design similar to the OIL one, but how on earth am I supposed to do that?

I started fooling around on Pages and conjured up something.

Below is the development of my design:

  

I was able to choose a font and build off of it. I did this using the "Draw with pen" tool under "shapes." I've created the base of the design I drew inspiration from, but to get the glossy look I need to add white shading. I'm not quite sure how this can be done.

I was showing my creation to a friend and he said he thinks it looks nice, but theres a softer I could use. The only problem is he doesn't't know what its called. I've been googling to try to find different apps and softwares, but I haven't had much luck. I'm happy with my way of going about this, but I could definitely be happier, so I'll continue researching to see if I can find anything. If not, I'll just have to change my design. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment